About Me

My photo
Every since I was a young girl, I have always wanted to travel. I am 31 and I am breathing deeply and walking on my journey intuitively. Since 2007, I have been to Kemet (Egypt), Turks and Caicos, Jamaica, Ghana, Bahamas, and now I am on my way to China for a few months. I am interested in seeing what this experience has in store for me. After several years of working in corporate america, an opportunity presented itself where my position was posted and I had to reapply. Ultimately, I decided not to apply which opted me to receive a severance package. I can now follow my heart's desire and remain free to choose without any added pressures. I am going on a SABBATICAL. I created this blog to keep my family, friends, and former colleagues in the loop. Stay tune for more.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Good-bye China and a brief hello to S. Korea

(I'm coming home...I'm coming home...Tell the world I am coming home.)

No comments:

Post a Comment